Training to Become an Assistive Technology Early Intervention Provider
Early Intervention Colorado collaborates with the Center for Inclusive Design and Engineering to offer specialized training for EI providers to become Early Intervention Assistive Technology (AT) Consultants. Approved Early Intervention AT Consultants are a local resource for the Early Intervention program in their community by supporting efforts to:
- Evaluate the assistive technology needs of the children they serve
- Assure proper delivery and documentation of AT services
- Provide access for other providers to the state AT loan library
- Identify AT resources for families and Early Intervention providers
- Raise awareness and understanding of AT in Early Intervention
Learn more about the steps required to become an Early Intervention Assistive Technology Consultant in Colorado.